If weather has taken its toll on your nails and cuticles you can revive your nails and get your cuticles moisturized and in shape through a pampering manicure. However, most people simply get their manicure done for a few most common reasons, clean healthy nails, pretty polish and relaxation. When you think about, how often do you use your hands? Almost all the time. Basically the hands are the most hardworking part of the body and they actually need a break after a long day’s work.
Manicured nails add a touch of glamour to any outfit and make a difference to your overall appearance. Whether you are having your nails done on a regular basis, as a one-off or for a special occasion there are so many reasons why beautiful, attractive nails are so important. You may think a trip to the nail salon in Chaseville, Florida 32277 or the day spa is a great way to pamper your digits (or tootsies) after a long, hard week dealing with life"s nail biting moments. So no matter what your reason for your next manicure remember to choose a nail technician that cares about your health and safety.
Why should I opt for professional nail services in Chaseville, Florida?
Because of the professional service it provides, the salon offers a wide range of nail polish like shellac, nail colors, and extras such as glitter or jeweled accents for that glamorous nail look. Since it"s the responsibility of the professional manicurist to provide you with quality service that meets your satisfaction, you can be sure of walking out of the salon with beautifully shaped and polished nails. I think the most appealing part of going to get a manicure at a professional salon in Chaseville, Florida is the luxury — it feels good to have someone do your nails for you and give you high-quality treatments!
How much does a manicure and a pedicure in Chaseville, Florida usually costs?
We spend weeks and weeks training manicurists, whom we consider artists, and we use only the highest quality polishes, tools, and equipment. On average, a manicure will run you anywhere from $20 to $50, but thankfully you can cut that price in half with the help of a manicure deal in Chaseville, Florida near you. Here are typical costs you can expect at the following establishments:
- At hotel or resort spas (high range), manicures are $25-$45 (standard) and $50-$75 (deluxe); pedicures range $45-$50 (standard) and $75-$135 (deluxe). Acrylic nails cost $50-$70 (standard) and $75-$85 (pink and white).
- At spas or salons (mid range), manicures cost $20-$25 (standard) and $30-$45 (deluxe); pedicures cost $35-$40 (standard) or $45-$60 (deluxe). Acrylic nails range $35-$45 (standard) or $45-$50 (pink and white).
- For small nail shops (low range), manicures range $10-$15 (standard) and $20-$25 (deluxe); pedicures range $15-$25 (standard) and $25-$35 (deluxe). Acrylic nails are $25-$35 (standard) and $30-$40 (pink and white).
How often should I get a manicure and pedicure in Chaseville, Florida?
When it comes to professional manicures and pedicures in Chaseville, Florida, there are no hard and fast rules as to how often you should have one done.The amount of TLC your digits need is very much dependent on your daily routine. If you’re constantly on the go, live an active lifestyle, text all day long and love to cook, your nails are probably taking the brunt of it. The faster your nails grow and the more abuse they withstand, the more often you’ll need professional maintenance. However, on average once every two to three weeks for a manicure and once a month for a pedicure will result in the your tips and toes looking groomed and ready for everyone’s eyes at all times.
Visit our nearby locations:
- Panama Park
- Pearl Court
- Phoenix Park
- Trailer Village Mobile Home Park
- Gateway Trailer Park
- Longbranch Trailer Park
- North Shore
Is going to a nail salon in Duval County, Florida safe?
If you go to a salon to get a manicure or pedicure and the foot spas and tools have not been properly disinfected, you are at risk for picking up an infection. By the way, disinfect means using a product which has been registered with the EPA and contains the term ‘disinfectant’. What you want is to determine if your tools have been properly disinfected, or better yet, sterilized in an autoclave (which kind of looks like a toaster, and tools are kept in small disposable plastic envelopes). Here are some tips to protect yourself and choose the right nail salon in Duval County, Florida:
- Don’t be shy. If you see red flags like rusty equipment, dirty towels or someone reusing a tool after dropping it on the floor, speak up.
- Ask your nail technician where they did their training. Reputable colleges teach proper sanitation practices.
- Know when to skip the mani-pedi. If you have an open wound or even a scab in your foot or hand area, postpone the appointment. And if you have diabetes or a compromised immune system, talk to your doctor first.
- Make sure the water is fresh. Ask for the pedicure basin to be filled in front of you. Avoid salons with jetted tubs, as they’re harder to clean.